Re: Linksys EtherFast 10/100 v5 has no IRQ

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 07:31:39AM -0400, JakeCatfox@aol.com wrote:
| Yes, Compaq is quite skilled in the "stupid" department.

I found that out with my Compaq.  I tried to add another hard drive,
but the BIOS could only see it in "Cable Select" mode.  Thus it
couldn't be on the same IDE bus as anything else (except the zip
drive).  The machine also only had a 110W power supply and after a
while couldn't handle that hard drive.  The case is too small to be
useful too.  =p.  I have a custom built box now (built by me :-))

-D