Re: Can MSN work on Debian?

> :I don't see any reason why he can't. MSN is just
> :another ISP like Earthlink or Mindspring. Exim will
> :get your email from mail.msn.com and Konqueror
> :accesses the web just fine. All you need is the MSN
> :DNS IPs during your setup of your Debian network.
>
> Because it's M$ and they break things on purpose (though
> stupidity comes into play at times too), see the previous
> response...

It's *not* M$. They have no dial-up equipment scattered
throughout the US, Canada, and the rest of the world. They buy
it from UUNet, for one. There's likely others... As others
have said, it's perfectly possible to connect via MSN with
non-MS software/operating systems.

Now getting e-mail might be another story... ;-)

Hall