Re: Can MSN work on Debian?

:I don't see any reason why he can't. MSN is just another ISP like
:Earthlink or Mindspring. Exim will get your email from mail.msn.com and
:Konqueror accesses the web just fine. All you need is the MSN DNS IPs
:during your setup of your Debian network.

Because it's M$ and they break things on purpose (though stupidity
comes into play at times too), see the previous response...

:Heck, if Debian works with AOL it can work with anything :)

Does it now???

Is that a good thing??? well I suppose for kids dual booting their
parents computer it's a $DIETY send.