Re: XF86Config problems

I tried inserting the below:

> Section "ServerLayout"
>         Identifier      "Default Layout"
>         Screen          "Screen"
>         InputDevice     "Keyboard"
>         InputDevice     "Pointer"
> EndSection

and received an error that "ServerLayout" is not a valid section.

I did add a "VideoRam 4096" to the device section for my video card.

So far no change, still "depths(1): 24"

I'm stuck.

Curt-

--
The Road goes ever on and one, down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone and I must follow, if I can,