Re: Linksys EtherFast 10/100 v5 has no IRQ

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 09:12:56PM -0400, dman wrote:
> Interesting.  I didn't even look at the disk that came with my new
> card, but my old one had the then-current source on it.  I never even
> needed the latest source, the version that came with whatever kernel I
> was running worked fine.

    Failed to load for me, but once I built that source it loaded fine. I'm
currently running two of those cards in my router with kernel 2.2.12.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael.soulier@home.com>
"Pretty soon, massive bloat is the industry standard and everyone is using