RE: Old BIOS does not support booting from cdrom

If you have the Official CD's in hand and you CD-ROM drivers for DOS; you
can boot the CD manually.  On the Official CD's in the
dists/potato/main/disks-i386/2.2.23-2001-04-15/ directory there is an
install.bat file that will use loadlin to boot up the install process.

HTH,

Brooks