Re: An MP3 player

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, David Frischknecht wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know where I can get a free MP3 player prepackaged into a .deb file?  Thanks.

mpg123 (with gmp3 for graphical interface)
mp3blaster (you can even chroot people to your mp3 directory.  Heh, i
just found a bug in that, if i chroot it to my /mp3 dir, it can't open
the /dev/* file.  Ok, forget that option =) )
freeamp

apt-cache show package will show you what's available, without having to
wander through dselect, or guess.

mike