Re: Problem installing sis900.o on Potato

Right, PCI is plug-and-play, no manuall options to set. And where do you
have this options from?

After I typed "modconf", selected "net" and "sis900", modconf asked me to enter any command line arguments for sis900 module. It also said that most devices can be autoprobed.

Why not include the output in your mail, instead of make us guess about
what you mean?

Here is an excerpt from /proc/pci:

PCI devices found:
 Bus  0, device   3, function  0:
Ethernet controller: Silicon Integrated Systems Unknown device (rev 144).
     Vendor id=1039. Device id=900.
Medium devsel. Fast back-to-back capable. IRQ 5. Master Capable. Latency=64. Min Gnt=52.Max Lat=11.
     I/O at 0xcc00 [0xcc01].
     Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xcffdd000 [0xcffdd000].

Do you have any idea?

在 http://explorer.msn.com.tw/intl.asp 免費下載 MSN Explorer