Problem installing sis900.o on Potato

Hi all,

I have a SiS 900 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter installed on my computer but I have no idea how to install the module properly. I am using Debian Potato 2.2r3 with kernel 2.2.19pre17. When I select sis900 module from "modconf"->"net", insmod complains that the selected device or resource is busy and installation fails. It says that I/O or IRQ may not be configured properly. I try to add "io=0xcc00 irq=05" as the command line arguments, it then says that parm_io is invalid. However, the ethernet adapter is found in `cat /proc/pci`, therefore Linux must have detected the adapter.
 Does anyone have any idea?

在 http://explorer.msn.com.tw/intl.asp 免費下載 MSN Explorer