Re: simple database recommendations?

You might want to look at Gaby (apt-get install gaby)

Here's the description from apt-cache show gaby ..

 	Gaby is a _small_ personal databases manager for Linux
	using GTK+ and Gnome for its GUI.
 	.
	It was designed to provide straight-forward access to databases
	a 'normal' user would like (addresses, books, ...) while keeping
	the ability to easily create databases for other needs. On a
	technical side it was designed with extensibility in mind and
	thus use relies a lot on plug-ins.

Sean