From: Thomas Hallaran [mailto:thallara@watson.wustl.edu]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 14:14
To: joe golden
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: simple database recommendations?

I hate to say it but for what you are trying to do, I recommend Filemaker
Pro. If running it on linux is important , don't despair, FM Pro is
available for redhat(might be able to get it to work on debian even..).
I know that referring to such non free software will make me anathema on
this list but such is life.
If some linux person is going to be maintaining / using the database then
by all means use something else but if ease of use is a high priority I
would go with filemaker.

listmaster@lists.debian.org