Progeny Debian

Alright.  Now I am down to thinking progeny would be the best to nab.  But
here is what I don't know yet...

Are the downloads upgrades free from their servers?

Does anyone have any experience upgrading from progeny to woody/sid?

- Dan

I think the progeny installer, and software included makes it a better choice
than than using potato, but just how good is it with pure debian (package
compatibility)?  This probably seems an odd question, but for example, ximian
debs are very screwed up (maybe they fixed them since june).