Re: Bogus swap usage problem?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bogus swap usage problem?
- From: Guy Geens <email@example.com>
- Date: 27 Aug 2001 20:11:01 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20010821131121.A8015@hork>
- References: <20010809200337.C31177@hork> <email@example.com> <20010821131121.A8015@hork>
>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Ruvolo <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Chris> Thanks for the info and your suggestion, but it doesn't seem to
Chris> change things. I have noticed under 2.4.8 that in-use swap
Chris> space doesn't grow as rapidly as 2.4.7, but the problem
Chris> persists. Perhaps I should take this up with the linux-kernel
I'm on 2.4.9 for the moment. Swap usage seems relatively normal, but I
haven't had time to investigate the situation thouroughly. (This
kernel seems to have a few other weird things.)
My system is up for 25 hours now, so it's a little early to say if
there's still a swap leak.
In any case, the linux-kernel list would be the best place to discuss
G. ``Iggy'' Geens - ICQ: #64109250
Home: <email@example.com> - Work: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
`I want quality, not quantity. But I want lots of it!'