Re: .raw woody images to .iso

I think they're the same thing--I've never had any trouble writing either kind
to CD's using cdrecord. Well, maybe "never" is a little strong, but you get
the idea : ).

If for some reason your software requires a .iso extension, I think
you can just rename the file. But I doubt it's necessary.

Standard disclaimers apply, HTH.

  --Daniel