UK suppliers of laptops with Debian preinstalled ?

Hi all

Anyone know where I might be able to locate such a beast? I've been
digging around on Google, but most links seem to be out of date -
hardware firms now consultacy/software only, etc. There seem to be a few
that sell RedHat[1] but I can't find anything for Debian. I wondered if
HP had any offerings, as they seem to like Debian, but there doesn't
appear to be anything :-(

Regards, Martin
[1] http://www.dnuk.com do some nice portables - I'll need to check if
they can do Debian (only list RH on the web site).
--
martin@dbg400.net / jamaro@firstlinux.net
http://www.dbg400.net  DBG/400 - DataBase Generation utilities