Re: netgear fa311 NIC driver

On Fri, 24 August 2001, Donald Becker wrote:

> On 24 Aug 2001 bedlam@alumni.rice.edu wrote:

> > > You didn't need to upgrade your kernel.
> > >    http://www.scyld.com/network/ethercard.html
> > >       ftp://www.scyld.com/pub/network/natsemi.c

I've downloaded the driver and supporting header files, and I used the extra options listed for the 2.4 kernel and I still get a couple of errors:

natsemi.c:xxx:structure has no member named 'tbusy'
natsemi.c:xxx:structure has no member named 'interrupt'

These both occur at several points in the file.  My first assumption is I'm missing another header file, but I don't really know.  I'm not a programmer... but I'm learning.