Re: Tips on IDE CD Writing under Debian

#include <hallo.h>
Andrew Perrin wrote on Fri Aug 24, 2001 um 09:45:57AM:

> desire was to be able to switch between audio cd playing (which, as far as
> I could tell required that I NOT be using ide-scsi) and cd-rw burning

What is your problem with ide-scsi? I replaced ide-cd with ide-scsi in
all my kernels and did never get real problems using it, since 2.2.14 or
so.

> (which requires ide-scsi) without rebooting.
>
> The gory details are at:
> http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin/tips/src/debian-cdrw.html

Once again, RTFM before. In README.ATAPI in cdrecord docs is another
Debian Howto.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
User Error: replace user and press any key to continue.