Re: Creating Install CD with reiserfs

	Anyone know if building a reiserfs-enabled bootable CD is in the
plans for the release or is this work being done for a future, yet unamed,
release? IIRC several other distros have started adding this as an
install option... Might be a good idea if we can make it as seamless as
any other install option...

	Jeremy