Re: Duplicate Backup Server [AMANDA]

Me again.  I fixed the first problem (a hostname vs. ip thing).  Now however,
I'm getting these:

ERROR: XXXXX: [host XXXXX: port 1075 not secure]
ERROR: XXXXX: [host XXXXX: port 1075 not secure]
ERROR: XXXXX: [host XXXXX: port 1075 not secure]

Please help.  Seriously.  Port 1075 isn't even listed in my /etc/services
file on the client-side, nor is it mentioned in the conf files on the server
side.  Jeez.

--
my card...