Tinc VPN Config

 Hi Folks,

 I'm trying to setup Tinc, the VPN software and need some help.

 I've got a 172.16.20.n masqueraded network and a 172.16.15.n
masqueraded network I want to join, using
a vpn. I looked at the example config on the tinc page, and I'm going
nuts trying to make head or tail of
it. Can someone supply a two network example configuration I can play
with.

 -Thanks Max.

--
Max Lock, Senior Linux Systems Administrator, TELE2 Mission Control UK.

Linux like wigwam. No windows, no gates, Apache inside.