XF86Setup problem

Hello everybody,
I'm a newbie in Potato installing: the problem is my Graphic card
configuration on Athlon 900  with ATI XPERT 200 32MB  AGP (graphic
processor Rage 128). I didn't find it in the list of cards of XF86Setup.
I tried a conf file with VGA/Monitor generic but the screen is always
black in the virtual terminal for X. The X server doesn't start because
an error 111 (it doesn't recognize the card) and i tried all the ATI
card in the list. Can I find the right driver in testing-distribution
or other distributions? Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
  Ciao.        Alex.