Re: HTML composer ?

highlighting is (or was ... still is in some ways) one of the
squirrelinesses re: bluefish. syntax highlighting doesn't seem to be
exactly "as - you - type" but is updated by pressing the F5 key. on my
machine this scrolls down the current file & eventually returns you to the
spot you were at.

bluefish is a neat editor package and should be vigorously supported ...
on my system there are occasional fluffs re: cursor placement and other
oddities - I don't know whether others have experienced same - that have
tied me fairly close to Emacs. but i do fire up bluefish from time to time
to enjoy the new features. :)

--
http://www.burningclown.com