Re: a woodied gnumeric

Michael, please fix your mail setup. Your message had
which is broken.

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 12:22:19 -0400, Michael B. Taylor wrote:
> Gnumeric has been updated in sid a couple of times in the past few days.
> I am told that sid -> woody typically takes two weeks if all goes well, so
> maybe in two weeks.

It depends on the number of Severity > normal bug reports filed for it, and
the urgency field specified for the upload. At the moment, all such bug
reports have been fixed and the latest upload (0.70-0.1) was urgency
"medium" (as upstream recommends upgrading to it to fix a major annoyance
with 0.69), which may cut the time for it to percolate down to woody to as
little as five days. That said, my priority is with getting the sid package
right, even if that means delaying having a usable version in woody.

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking