Digital camera and mount command

Hi,
I'm trying to get my  FujiFilm FinePix 1300 camera working
on my pc. I went to www.linuxdoc.com where I found
some info on how to read the SmartMedia. I have to have my
kernel compiled with USB mass storage and scsi. The document
also says that if these parameters are compiled in, I should beable
to do a mount on the scsi. I beleave I have the USB compiled
in my kernel. I'm using kernel 2.4.2 and my dmesg command
shows this-

usb.c: registered new driver usbdevfs
usb.c: registered new driver hub
usb-ohci.c: USB OHCI at membase 0xd0856000, IRQ 10
usb-ohci.c: usb-00:07.4, Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] AMD-756 [Viper]
USB
usb.c: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
hub.c: USB hub found
hub.c: 4 ports detected
hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/1, assigned device number 2
usb.c: USB device 2 (vend/prod 0x781/0x200) is not claimed by any active
driver.

I'm not sure if I have scsi compiled into the kernel tho.

Could someone give me an example on how the mount command
would look. What would you give the command for file type?
Thanks.
Wayne