Re: ssh refuses connections (more info)

I've been reading the sshd thread and thought I'd run the verbose output
mentioned there:
OpenSSH_2.9p2, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090601f
debug1: Seeding random number generator
debug1: Rhosts Authentication disabled, originating port will not be trusted.
debug1: restore_uid
debug1: ssh_connect: getuid 1000 geteuid 0 anon 1
debug1: Connecting to magneto [192.168.1.3] port 22.
debug1: temporarily_use_uid: 1000/1000 (e=0)
debug1: restore_uid
debug1: temporarily_use_uid: 1000/1000 (e=0)
debug1: restore_uid
debug1: Connection established.
debug1: read PEM private key done: type DSA
debug1: read PEM private key done: type RSA
debug1: identity file /home/jason/.ssh/identity type -1
debug1: identity file /home/jason/.ssh/id_rsa type -1
debug1: identity file /home/jason/.ssh/id_dsa type -1
debug1: Calling cleanup 0x8062c3c(0x0)