Re: Permissions on /floppy

>>>>> "Eamon" == Eamon Roque <eamon-roque@eplus-online.de> writes:

Eamon> Hi! After I upgraded to unstable, I've been getting strange
Eamon> default settings on my /dev/floppy. No matter what I enter, a.e
Eamon> -o rw,user etc., the mount options on the device are always the
Eamon> same: /dev/fd0 on /floppy type vfat (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev)

If you mount the floppy as an ordinary user, you always get those
permissions by default.

If you want to be able to execute programs from the floppy, change the
options in the fstab to `user,exec'.

--
G. ``Iggy'' Geens - ICQ: #64109250
Home: <ggeens@iname.com> - Work: <guy.geens@cgey.be>