Re: install x

smokez
it always says fail to start x ...:-(
when i write startx it has this white black dotted background with a
hypersensitive or not working mouse at its bottom.
i dont understand how one can install this software without beeing its master...

my brothe knows, but if i ask him i cant do it again because then he sits behind
the screen and tries and does no
senseful comment...:(
i want to be able to set up such a system alone, ok with help from a
mailinglist...
markus