Re: Using lm-sensors

mike polniak <mikpolniak@adelphia.net> writes:
mp> I installed  the i2c source first and followed the QUICKSTART instructions:
mp> cd to i2c dir and do make  make install  depmod -a
mp> This installs the new i2c header files .
mp>
mp> Then install the lm-sensors source and edit the Makefile so that
mp> I2C_HEADERS points to the newly installed i2c header files then
mp> run  make  make install  depmod -a  and the rest of QUICKSTART.

It should be sufficient and much easier to install the two relevant
-source packages, unpack the tarballs in /usr/src, and run 'make-kpkg
modules' from your kernel source tree.  This will then produce
packages of the modules, which you can install normally.

	-- Abra Mitchell