thanks! (was re: monitor power saving mode?)

Thanks guys...  :)

Between the 3 of you...
  - Karsten M. Self
  - Eduard Bloch
  - ajlewis2@intac.com
I've got all the specifics I'll need.  Woo!

I'm mostly using console right now, but I'll be
setting up 2 machines using X, too, so it's cool
that you guys hit both fronts.  :)

-Chris

ajlewis2@intac.com wrote