SB pci 128 & jetway motherboards

I Just solved a sound problem with My Desktop.
I purchased a SB PCI 128 and after installing it, I could play CD's, but the
sound was very low, and when I played wav's, etc. I got alot of distortion
and whistleing.  At first I thought I got a bad card.  It turns out that
Jetway motherboards will not work with a SB PCI 128 without a bios upgrade.
SO, a good hint for all, and one to add to Will's Newbie hint's.  If having
problems, check the Motherboard's Manufacture website for known problems.

Wayne