ist there a package named omniORBpy?

Hi

after trying to compile Berlin on my woody system I get the following
errormessage:

----/----
omniidl: ERROR!

omniidl: Could not open IDL compiler module _omniidlmodule.so
omniidl: Please make sure it is in directory /usr/lib
omniidl: (or set the PYTHONPATH environment variable)

omniidl: (The error was `No module named _omniidl')
----/----

I installed all packages that are mentioned in the Berlin-Src from sid.
Do I forgot something?

As far as I can remember there was a package called omniORBpy. Is that
right? A search for this package on the debian website didn't get me any
results.

Any ideas?
--
Marco Herrn 		herrn@gmx.net
(GnuPG/PGP-signed and crypted mail preferred)