Re: making unstable the default

* On 17-08-01 at 19:26 Nathan E Norman (nnorman@micromuse.com) wrote:
+----Here quoted text begins----+

> In fact I'm told this works fine if you "pin" testing as preferred;
> packages from sid will then be installed if you ask for them
> specifically (e.g. via apt-get install).
>
> However, I don't claim to understand pinning as I've never used it.
> Joey Hess posted how to do it here a while back ...

[...]
+----and here the quote ends----+
Does anyone know where to get this howto??

I'd really like to have this since I need it to make my sid system work on my
laptop, especially now when X 4.1.0 does not work on it.

THX in advance!

B.
--
[*] Boštjan Müller - neonatus@neonatus.net - http://neonatus.net/~neonatus [*]