Filesystem export...

Heips!

Is there a network filesystem existing for which a user space server
exists, which doesn't need root privileges to run, and which uses the TCP
protocol (and not the UDP)?

The situation is, that I want to mount parts of a filesystem on my
personal linux box. The filesystem I want to mount is from an other linux
box I can access only by SSH (the reason for that is, that my linux box is
connected to the network through a wireless lan, and for security reasosn
only a very small amount of ports to certain kind of computers are open).
I don't have root rights there, but I'm allowed to run a user space
server.

I've thought about nfs, but also if I alter the protmaper source such that
it will use an unprivileged port to listen to, there is still the problem,
that it needs the UDP protocol which I can't forward by SSH. Any other
options?

Thanxs for any suggestions,
Martin