Re: woody or sid

NEVER use a machine to both serve and audit.  Never use a machine to both
serve and do ANYTHING.  Say you nmap with the wrong arguments and get the
IP dropped into some upstream's deny list.  How are you going to serve
pages from a dead IP?  BTW, they make nmap for Wintendo (Fyodor's words)
nowadays...