Re: xmms-avi

I can highly recommend mplayer.  AV sync is much better than the other
linux players I've tried (aviplayer).  Afaik their isn't a debian
package (yet), but the latest version can be gotten from
mplayer.sourceforge.net.  If 0.18 fails to compile (it did for me),
try 0.17.  Especially cool if you have a matrox card (G200. G4x0).

Cyan