Re: ppp 2.4

	Subject: ppp 2.4
	Date: Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 08:13:29PM -0700

Quoting Eric Whitestone(earwax@erols.com):
> Ok, this may be a dumb question. Is there a ppp-2.4 debian package? I upgraded to kernel 2.4.8 and someone told me i need ppp 2.4. I checked at debian.com for ppp packages, and the latest one i saw there was ppp 2.3.11-1.4. If there is a ppp 2.4, does anyone know where to get it? Thanks!

Yes.  I am running 2.4.1-4 in woody. Did you update your packages to
use the 2.4.x.kernels?  Adrian has all of the required packages
there.  Use the below apt source lines.

deb http://people.debian.org/~bunk/debian potato main
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~bunk/debian potato main

Please check your setup of Outlook Express.  This list uses
text lines formated to 72 columns, as you might notice in most other
posts, mine included.
--
Everyone can be taught to sculpt: Michelangelo would have had to be
taught how __not to.  So it is with the great programmers.