Re: ppp 2.4

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Eric Whitestone wrote:
<format recovered for the linewrap impaired>
>Ok, this may be a dumb question. Is there a ppp-2.4 debian package? I
>upgraded to kernel 2.4.8 and someone told me i need ppp 2.4. I checked at

I assume that this is potato using the Bunk packages?  Sid's ppp is 2.4.1.

>debian.com for ppp packages, and the latest one i saw there was ppp
There's one of your problems.  it's debian.org :)  Seriously, I'm thinking
you need to go ahead and get the ppp and it's dependencies out of sid.

--
There is no problem so great that it cannot be solved with suitable
application of High Explosives.