Re: How to answer

>>Many people object to being cc'ed (and so having to remember whether
>>they've replied to one copy of the message when they've encountered the
>>other one). If there's a Mail-Followup-To: header or a 'Mail-Copies-To:
>>nobody', it's a good idea to honour it.

s/Mail.*/Reply-To/

Most MUAs will only know what to do with a Reply-To, not anything else.

And, as I have learned recently on debian-isp, the policy on all
 debian-lists is to reply to the list _only_ unless it was otherwise
 requested.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-isp/2001/debian-isp-200108/msg00096.html

Anyone who knows the exact URL for that?

(Nathan, I cc´ed you because you might find that of interest, and I
 don´t know if you also read -user..)

cheers,
&rw
--
-- "Women novelists are a bit like a dog walking
-- upon his hind legs; he does not do it well but