Snort

Hi,

Real Newbie to Debian, wondering if anyone could help me to correct an issue
I am having with installing Snort.

apt-get install snort

Setting up snort (1.5.1-11) ...
Can't call method "template" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/perl5/Debian/DebConf/Question.pm line 251, <GEN0> chunk 1.
dpkg: error processing snort (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 29
 snort

Can someone inform me as to where to start looking/how to correct this.

Your help/assist will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

CraigW