Re: wanda --> got it, thanks

* dman (dsh8290@rit.edu) wrote:

> Here is the PNG.  I don't see any animation though, using GIMP's
> Animation Playback feature.  I also haven't found any easter eggs on
> my own yet, and I've been using GNOME (various versions) for a couple
> of years now.
<SNIP>

Hey, thanks!

I'll have a boo in a sec, -just saved them to my images folder.  I did
a bit of streamlining of my system a while ago, and pulled all of the
helixcode gnome that came with Stormix.  It was only _after_ that, that
the fish tales (sorry) began to emerge.  Now I can see what all the
fuss was about ;)

Thanks again!

Mike Pfleger

There's seventy brilliant people on earth.
Where are they hiding?
"Yashar" -Cabaret Voltaire (off of "2x45")