Re: debian-user-digest Digest V101 #1003

harsha muttered:
> hi,
>
> > I am on holiday till August 27nd and I do not intend to check my mail
> > every day.
> > Please contact the LINOV - EuroPACE office for urgent matters.
> > tel +32 16 32 75 73
> > http://www.europace.be/contact/staff.html
>
> what the hell is this? I am the only one getting this or others are
> getting this too I have received 6 such mails.
The blithering idio--, er, newbie-- has set up an automated email reply
while he's on vacation. Evidently he's forgotten that he's subscribed to
the Debian User Digest (along with several dozen other lists, one
cheerfully conjectures) and thus he's set up a closed email loop: his
automatic reply would trigger another digest in the absence of other
traffic.

Perhaps our astute list manager will grok it and unsubscribe the fellow.
Or perhaps someone will decide that this is an urgent matter and contact
www.eurospace.be and ask them to disable his account.

Of course, my sense of humor is so low that I think this is kind of
funny.

HTH, Paul

--
Paul Mackinney