Re: stable LyX to testing LyX

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 08:51:51AM +1200, David Kilgour wrote:
> I would like to change from potato stable lyx to testing lyx. How to do?
> Do I change apt sources list adding testing just to get this package
> then change back to the old woody list?

Comment out any existing src lines in /etc/apt/sources.list
Add a src line for testing
Run -
# apt-get update
# apt-get -b source package_name

If you wish to snag stable source in the future you can uncomment the
stable src line and comment the testing src line and run -
# apt-get update
and you will be ready to go.
hth,
kent