RE: wierd returnings

Mario,

Why have you used MY SERVER inertia.com.au as your return address in your
email ?

The only reason is that you don't want spammers coning at you.  I get enough
crap email going through it now without bounce email from spammers going to
the postmaster.... ME.  Try using a bogus one in the future and not a real
one which would inconvenience others.

Ian Perry
IT Manager