Re: mutt "mail-followup-to" question (was: Re: OT: mysql front end?)

On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 09:49:38AM -0500, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 08:17:21PM -0500, Matthew Garman wrote:
> > I have both "set followup_to" enabled (true) in my ~/.muttrc, as well as a
> > line that says "lists debian-user" (which means the same thing as
> > "subscribe debian-user").
>
> No, it doesn't.  "lists" means "this is a list which I may or may not
> be subscribed to, so add me to mail-followup-to".  "subscribe" means
> "this is a list I am subscribed to, so don't add me to mail-followup-to".
> They also produce different results in the message listing under the
> default settings (lists shows the sender's name, subscribe shows "To
> <listname>").

Ahhh, yes, that fixed it indeed!  I had misread the man page (actually I
read it over too quickly).

At least the "Mail-followup-to" header appears to work correctly!

Thanks you very much,
Matt

--
Matt Garman, garman@uiuc.edu
"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution, Take a bow for the new revolution