Re: mutt "mail-followup-to" question (was: Re: OT: mysql front end?)

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 08:17:21PM -0500, Matthew Garman wrote:
> I have both "set followup_to" enabled (true) in my ~/.muttrc, as well as a
> line that says "lists debian-user" (which means the same thing as
> "subscribe debian-user").

No, it doesn't.  "lists" means "this is a list which I may or may not
be subscribed to, so add me to mail-followup-to".  "subscribe" means
"this is a list I am subscribed to, so don't add me to mail-followup-to".
They also produce different results in the message listing under the
default settings (lists shows the sender's name, subscribe shows "To

With the arrest of Dimitry Sklyarov it has become apparent that it is not
safe for non US software engineers to visit the United States. - Alan Cox
"To prevent unauthorized reading..."         - Adobe eBook reader license