Re: Imation LS-120 (Solved!)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Imation LS-120 (Solved!)
- From: steve@CC888998-A.debian.org
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 19:17:05 -0400
- Message-id: <20010808191705.A2203@CC888998-A>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20010728141410.A7312@gashuffer> <email@example.com>
> If you have the 2.4.x kernel (I'm not sure x>what, but I use the
> lastest one, 7.) there is support for Mass Storage Devices under USB.
> You need to have scsi emulation, and scsi disk support for it. But
> you might already know this.
> I just mount it under /floppy. Here is my fstab line:
> /dev/sda /floppy hfs defaults,user,noauto,nosuid,noexec,nodev 0 0
> I use hfs, since I use it to move big files from my Mac side to my
> Linux side. (I run a mac). hfsplus's hpcopy tends to puke on big
> Anyways, good luck.
Thanks! That did it.