Re: FW: Careful. This is for information only.

How much do you think it'll take for MS to make it's TCP backward compatable
so router vendors don't just work with it.  If they don't you get another
$12Billion advertisint blitz "We want to make the net safer and more secure
but Cisco is working against us" type deal.  Cisco stock drops, and they start
patching.

Look at my father.  He knows my opinons on the M$ business practices.  He
sends me anti-M$ jokes laughingly after talking about some of the practices
and some of the things they've done.  He didn't like saying "uninstall the AoL,
outlook etc" and finding them on his desktop either.  I lost it with him the
other day telling him to stop sending it to me, I'm fed up.  He responded with
"you're cynisism is showing".  "Hey dad, what email client did you send this
with from what OS?"  I haven't heard from him in about a week and a half.  I'm
willing to bet he hasn't gone and bought Linux for dummies yet either.

Thus spake Craig Dickson (crdic@yahoo.com):