Re: Backing up harddisk prior to failure

This may be a great time to buy a nice tapedrive and learn the joy of
dump and regular backups.  If someone else is footing the bill go for a
dds-4 or vxa drive.  Otherwise "beg, borrow or steal" a DDS-1 or 2 and
some tapes.  Get a nice new maxtor disk.  They're so quiet you can't
even hear it shredding.
--mike