Re: philips PCA20TV/DE

High,

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, Daniel Laska wrote:

> > You need to find kernel support for this. Then when your card is
> > succesfully initiated, you can use it with 'xawtv'.
> >
> > Look in /usr/src/linux/Documentation/video4linux/bttv/CARDLIST
> >
> > if you find your card/chipset or compatible there.
> >
> > Greetz,
> > Sebastiaan
> >

> Hi!  Are you willing to help me in private? I got problems with the
> mailing list, it does not work properly!  I've got no such directory, it
> ends with /usr/src, this is empty. I'm really very new and do not know
> how to make it work.  thanks, daniel

Hmm, the list is working fine. Your message has been posted. Can you read
the list? In that case, Michael Heldebrand described more in detail what
you should do. Look at your kernel version first, 'ls /boot' will give you
more info about that. Then follow the steps in the mail the person above
described (if you can not read the list, mail me again and I will forward
it to you).

Greetz,
Sebastiaan