Uploaded fetchmail 5.3.3-3 (i386) to erlangen

I've subscribed the debian-changes list and now I'm somewhat confused
by their subjects in which (I put it one in the subject of this
message of mine) they say that files are uploaded to "erlangen".

What the hell `erlangen' is?

I'm accostumed every now and then to download updated packages for
potato 2.2r3 from security.debian.org via dselect and update. Has
anything changed in the meantime?

Because I widely use fetchmail (v 5.3.3-1.2) what should I do to
update it, if any?